AIM Optimizes Unbounce’s Partnership Strategy to Maximize Growth
Unbounce, an AI-powered landing page builder, is a company that revolutionizes marketing campaigns for SMBs and freelancers by creating high-converting marketing campaign pages without requiring coding or design knowledge. Launched in 2019, Unbounce’s partnership program quickly gained traction, attracting over 2,000 partners and earning recognition for having one of the top-paying affiliate programs.
With so many partners and success, comes a lot of needed support. That’s where All Inclusive Marketing (AIM) came in. Thrilled to join Unbounce’s affiliate efforts, we came aboard to help manage all their new partners and drive continued revenue. With a close partnership with PartnerStack (Unbounce’s chosen network platform), we got to work.
Recently, PartnerStack, Unbounce, and our team of experts got together to revisit some of the wins from over the years. One, in particular, was brought to life in a fantastic case study presented by PartnerStack.
A definite must-read!
In their case study, you can explore how Unbounce partnered with AIM to manage and scale their partnership programs, utilizing PartnerStack’s tools for recruitment and management. The program faced unique challenges due to its mature partner base resulting in the AIM team strategizing, and incentivizing partners to drive new trial starts (NTS) and conversions.
PartnerStack also covers Unbounce’s intelligent use of AI technology to target new users, and how they seek out partners and customers at the cutting edge of AI advancements. As well as how PartnerStack’s discovery tool helped AIM recruit high-quality partners, and the benefits of leveraging the platform’s PRM to offer flexibility in managing partnerships.
Other key takeaways from the case study are:
- Explore Unbounce’s tiered partner system for a flexible program, allowing partners to grow and receive personalized support based on their engagement levels and contribution to NTS and revenue.
- Find out how Unbounce expanded opportunities by partnering with agencies through PartnerStack.
- Learn how AIM keeps partner engagement high by fostering open communication and using feedback surveys.
- Uncover the strategies used to equip partners with the right tools and resources through PartnerStack’s ecosystem.
- Understand how PartnerStack challenges drive growth and offer customized rewards to partners based on their unique needs and audiences.
With insights from Unbounce, AIM, and PartnerStack, this case study reveals the key strategies that contributed to Unbounce’s successful partnership program. Additionally, it provides valuable takeaways for vendors seeking success in the highly competitive world of SaaS partnerships and affiliate marketing. Check it out today to learn more about how Unbounce grew their mature partner program 18% YoY with AIM.